Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's Official! I'm a Google Fan


During the first time I started using the Internet, the browser I've first used was Internet Explorer, the sole browser that I'm aware of those days. I only know the basics on researching and visiting websites back then. I remembered putting up my own email address and going online with my YM account, long before social media sites existed.

Before finishing my grade school days, the last project that my tutor gave to the class was to make a research on the various foreign scientists and their works. We were tasked to compile them through a portfolio, and since I found it ardous looking them all in our disctrict alibrary, I decided to research it on the Internet.

I went to ww.google and started doing my search. Amazingly, google provided me plenty of foreign scientists to choose from, since then, I became confident with Google, a search engine, until I finished working on my research. Surprisingly, I was able to finish it completely in only one day. I'm very thankful to Google for reliable search results. After that, I became a Google fan and it never occured on me to try out another search engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment