Sunday, February 13, 2011

How Does Google Translator Work


I was asked by my client to a write an article with 350 words about the seven wonders of the world as my extra output. He gave me one day to write it although I can sense I will more likely to run short of time.

I got an idea of what to write but I'm in doubt on where to begin.

First hand, I written a draft with lots of wrongs, also a little bit of grammar and sentence order. To make it quite easier for me, I started first everything in Filipino then I copied and pasted the entire article in the Google translator for the translation. As a matter of fact, I was doubtful because I was not sure on how accurate is Google translator. I've heard a lot from my coworkers that this Google translator is extremely helpful though it does not provide an accurate result because oftentimes, the translation is not in context.

One hour before the day was finally over, was done writing the article. I created the final output with pictures and captions. What took most of my time was actually the research that I did since I don't have enough data about the topic, however still, I was able to write it almost perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment