Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Your Yoga Books


I am extremely crazy with this yoga.

Since I have a very on-the-go lifestyle and full schedule, I can't afford the time to go to gym or enroll in a fitness lesson. I would love to join a yoga class however learning the basics would be painful to my head and also a burden to my pocket. That's why I decide to I get hold some yoga books and perform it by myself.

My problem with the books is that I'm not in reading especially when we are dealing with a wide variety of motions. Oh my!, I think I really need a yoga teacher or someone who will teach me the actions to me, one idea crossed my mind - why not go for yoga books!

So, I instantly went in front of my old desktop point my browser to YouTube and Instantly! my problem was solved!

But I believe what is interesting with yoga is not how you learn the movements but how you put up a channel that will get you away from your busy lifestyle. We are very busy that oftentimes we are not helping ourselves to elevate our way of life.

Yoga is also about meeting people and learning how to be "really" free, not only in mind but also independent from the demanding stages of our hectic life. That's what I've known out of my curiosity.

I will join a yoga lesson no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment