Sunday, January 2, 2011

Collection of Funny Skits


I have a set of those funny skits which I downloaded from online. I started creating my school output for finals about analyzing videos and a few days ago, I decided to give my attention on those funny skits.

In fact, those skits only play for a short time. They may appear easy to create, though, it needs huge deal of preparation and editing. Creating such funny skits needs a creative thinking mixed with eagerness and determination.

Rigth away I went on analyzing them after I have played them over and over again. However, I was not able to give my concentration during my initial view because I ended upwas just laughing with my colleagues. I got my pen and notes with me then finally went on with it.

The act of making a funny skits is not as simple as making of a few jokes or funny scenarios and then filming them on the camera. Making a funny skit needs a huge deal of consideration, perseverance, and being keen to detail. If you go after the ideas on proper funny video creation, you are absolutely sure of creating a funny skit that is highly entertaining to audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment