Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Google Maps Experience


When I began using the internet, I often chance upon such the term Google maps. I oftentimes ignore it because I don't exactly know on where to use it, and furthermore I don't even have a use for it during those instances. I only rest on surfing the internet with the use of different search engines, not until it was introduced to me by my companion who happened to be an internet savvy.

I took advantage of this Google maps for once and it provided me a positive result. Looking for a specific location was made easier because of this application. The word alone, I almost learn what these Google maps all about, and it is exactly what it literally means.

My very first observation with Google maps was great. If and only if I was able to explore what's with it before, maybe, bringing my huge map when we go around the town was not necessary at all.

From that time, I began sharing it with my friends, too. I'm very thankful to Google maps because searching for a place or a newly opened restaurant in our area became a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment